Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/02/25 08:38:01 UTC

Form extension mechanims and sort-order

Hi,

Is there a reson why the sort-order block is not extended by default when you extend a form?
You have to duplicate it in case it's the same...

Jacques

Re: Form extension mechanims and sort-order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> Hi,
>
> Is there a reson why the sort-order block is not extended by default when you extend a form?
> You have to duplicate it in case it's the same...
>
> Jacques

Moreover I'd like to use the real form name in javascript snippets when the form is extended. Is there a mean for that already OOTB?

Else, I will open 2 improvements Jira for these and will work on this when I will get a chance, ie

* form extension of the sort-order block
* ability to use the form name in javascript snippets in the form (no needs to pass a variable with the name)

Thanks

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a reson why the sort-order block is not extended by default
> when you extend a form?
I don't see any reason.
> You have to duplicate it in case it's the same...
>
> Jacques

+ 1 to extend also sort-order element.

Bilgin