Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/22 16:45:22 UTC

In the search of "MarkdownOutputFormat"

Hi folks,

I’m currently generating some Markdown documents using Apache Freemarker and I’m somehow missing “MarkdownOutputFormat” :-)

Is my assumption correct that this particular class is missing from the current codebase and if so a contribution would be welcome?

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: In the search of "MarkdownOutputFormat"

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
Right, there's no MarkdownOutputFormat as you have noted.
Contributions are welcome. Though since you can add output formats
without them being part of FreeMarker, I would refrain from all but
the most common formats. AsciiDoc is might not be a such format.

Also for CSV, is it's possible at all, without knowing that the ${...}
outputs a whole cell?

Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 8:47:56 PM, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Thinking about it I could use a few more output formats :-)
>
> * CsvOutputFormat
> * AsciiDocOutputFormat
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl
>

>> On 22.01.2019, at 17:45, Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I’m currently generating some Markdown documents using Apache Freemarker and I’m somehow missing “MarkdownOutputFormat” :-)
>>
>> Is my assumption correct that this particular class is missing from the current codebase and if so a contribution would be welcome?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Siegfried Goeschl

 Daniel Dekany

Re: In the search of "MarkdownOutputFormat"

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,