Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by alex <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/03 17:56:12 UTC

long titles...

hi all,
I would like to truncate some titles(or limit length) while still using
highlighthing if possible , like :
very long title...end of very long title or
very long title sfgdsdfsg end of very...

Can it be done currently with any highlighter ?
thanks.

Re: long titles...

Posted by alex <al...@gmail.com>.
On 09/03/2011 08:49 PM, Erick Erickson wrote:
> Does hl.fragsize do what you want?
>
> Best
> Erick
>
> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM, alex<al...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>> I would like to truncate some titles(or limit length) while still using
>> highlighthing if possible , like :
>> very long title...end of very long title or
>> very long title sfgdsdfsg end of very...
>>
>> Can it be done currently with any highlighter ?
>> thanks.

sorry, for the basic question. I had to read more carefully about
highlighter parameters and it helped...  :-)

Re: long titles...

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.