Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Raul Dias <ra...@dias.com.br> on 2007/02/15 18:15:47 UTC

new warning in sa-learn after upgrade

Just upgraded to 3.1.8.

Everything seems fine except that I get this line when running sa-learn:

archive-iterator: invalid (undef) format in target list, 2
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/ArchiveIterator.pm
line 727, <STDIN> line 1.

sa-learn seems to be working fine though.

Just for the record, the sa-learn has messages (one eache time) fed thru
stdin from a cyrus imapd folder.

-Raul Dias

Re: new warning in sa-learn after upgrade

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 03:53:29PM -0300, Raul Dias wrote:
> open (LEARN, "| /usr/bin/sa-learn -u $user --" . $OPTIONS->{type})
> which reflects for: "/usr/bin/sa-learn -u raul --spam" for example.

Hey look at that, piping in has the issue if no target is specified.
For the moment, add in "-" as a target and that seems to solve it,
for an as yet unknown reason.

Please open a bugzilla ticket about it.  The patch is pretty simple. :)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Exactly what it should've been, give people what they expect.  The third

Re: new warning in sa-learn after upgrade

Posted by Raul Dias <ra...@dias.com.br>.
On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 12:45 -0500, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 02:15:47PM -0300, Raul Dias wrote:
> > archive-iterator: invalid (undef) format in target list, 2
> > at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/ArchiveIterator.pm
> > line 727, <STDIN> line 1.
> >
> > Just for the record, the sa-learn has messages (one eache time) fed thru
> > stdin from a cyrus imapd folder.
>
> We'd have to see your sa-learn commandline.  If you want to learn a folder of
> messages though, you should just aim sa-learn at the folder.

actually I run this from a script:

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 02:15:47PM -0300, Raul Dias wrote:
> archive-iterator: invalid (undef) format in target list, 2
> at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/ArchiveIterator.pm
> line 727, <STDIN> line 1.
>
> Just for the record, the sa-learn has messages (one eache time) fed thru
> stdin from a cyrus imapd folder.

We'd have to see your sa-learn commandline.  If you want to learn a folder of
messages though, you should just aim sa-learn at the folder.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
 on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - Linus Torvalds