Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Avinash Sridhar <sm...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/02/10 03:09:56 UTC

Help regarding a simple .jsp file

Hi,
I have a directory by name "sampleapp" The sample app is not in the <TOMCAT_HOME> directory,now I have made a directory named "ROOT" inside the sampleapp directory.

I have written a simple "MyJsp.jsp" jsp file and placed it in the above mentioned "ROOT" ,now my question is

How does one write the <Context> </Context> for this JSP page in the TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml.

<Context path="/sampleapp" docBase="e:/sampleapp/ROOT" debug="0" reloadable="true">
</Context> Is this the right way?????????????????

Kindly let me know

Thanking you
AS