Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bratek <dr...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 16:42:48 UTC

maven-ejb-plugin and finalName in build (ignored?)

Hi,

I pasted below part of my pom file. I'd like the EJB jar file to be called
myEjbJar.jar.
Instead the file is named {artifactId}-{version}.jar.
Is there a way to make it work? I thought finalName inside build should
override the default jar file name.
Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Bratek

   	<build>
		<finalName>myEjbJar</finalName>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
				<configuration>
					<generateClient>true</generateClient>
					<archive>
						<manifest>