Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2010/11/29 12:05:13 UTC

Removing tags

Hi all,

I propose removing all of the following tags below via an "svn
delete". Basically all "*RC" and "*beta" tags (apart from the latest C
RC), as well as the "v*" tags. Or should we keep the "v*" tags? You
can see all of the current tags here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/santuario/tags/

Any objections?

Colm.

# C_1_0_0_RC1/
# C_1_2_0_RC1/
# C_1_3_0_RC1/
# C_1_3_0_RC2/
# C_1_3_0_RC3/
# C_1_3_1_RC1/
# C_1_3_1_RC2/
# J_1_3_RC1/
# J_1_3_RC2/
# J_1_4_1_Beta1/
# J_1_4_2_Beta1/
# J_1_4_2_Beta2/
# J_1_4_2_RC1/
# J_1_4_3_Beta1/
# J_1_4_4_RC1/
# J_1_4_Beta0/
# J_1_4_Beta1/
# J_1_4_Beta2/
# J_1_4_RC1/
# J_1_4_RC2/
# J_1_4_RC2a/
# J_1_4_RC3/
# J_1_4_RC4/
# NOTICE/
# Release_00_001/
# v1_0_0/
# v1_0_1/
# v1_0_2/
# v1_0_4/
# v1_0_5D2/
# v1_0_6/
# v1_0_71/
# v1_0_8/
# v1_0_81/
# v1_0_82/
# v1_0_83/
# v1_0_84/
# v1_0_85/
# v1_2_1j/
# v1_2j/
# v1p1p0_01/
# v1p1p0_02/
# v1p1p0_03/
# v1p1p0_04/
# v1p2p1/
# xmlsec-1_2_RC2/

RE: Removing tags

Posted by "Cantor, Scott E." <ca...@osu.edu>.
> Ok. Scott, are you on board with me removing the C*RC tags I listed above?

Yes, that's fine.

-- Scott

Re: Removing tags

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.