Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sting sting <zs...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/19 20:37:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2 - debugging servlets with mod_jk / Mod_jserv

Hello ,

Thanks for your answers and your recommendation on
using Mod_Jk and not Mod_Serv ; In fact I do use
Mod_Jk when I run my application on Linux ; but for development
needs (I develop with servlets on Windows with Java (on Forte)
I need to be able to enter with debug into my servlets ; I know
how to do it on with Jserv (because I add the Java sources
into My project) ; But I do not know how to do
it with Mod_jk , because , as I know , the sources are in
C and not in Java ;
Is there a way to be able to debug a project with servlets on windows
with Mod_JK and under windows NT and with Apache2 (On the same windows
machine)?

regards,
sting