Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/11 18:31:50 UTC

board report juli 2017

Hi All,

It is report time again. See my proposal for the  board report below.
Any remarks / additions are welcome.

The report should be uploaded tomorrow, so if possible a quick reply
will be helpful :)

Greetings,
Pepijn

 - dynamic service framework for C and C++.

## Issues:

 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:

- A roadmap discussion has been started, discussion points:
  - A more simplified API to gain more traction. A downside will be a
that the API will deviate from the mapped OSGI API.
  - Support for other "native" languages (e.g. Swift)
  - Possible other target platform (minimalistic OSes)

## Health report:

- The current activity is a bit on the low side, even considering the
size of the community.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 7 PMC members.

 - Last PMC addition was Alexander Broekhuis on Wed Jul 16 2014

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 10 committers.

 - Last committer addition was Roy Lenferink at Thu Feb 09 2017

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.0.0 on Wed Oct 26 2016

## Mailing list activity:

 - The current activity is low and hopefully will increase again

 - dev@celix.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Re: board report juli 2017

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I posted the board report for Celix.

Greetings,
Pepijn

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 8:42 PM Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
> I don't really think board is interested in JIRA activities, but it
> won't harm anyone too ;)

Thxs for the reaction ;)

Re: board report juli 2017

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.