Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 17:21:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Hi,

On 3/5/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
> candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if
> at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

The vote passes with three binding +1 votes and one non-binding +1
vote. No -1 votes were cast.

The binding votes were:

   +1 Jukka Zitting
   +1 Marcel Reutegger
   +1 Tobias Bocanegra

The non-binding vote was:

   +1 Paco Avila

Thanks for voting! I'll proceed to push the release out, and will send
the official release announcement tomorrow once the Apache download
mirrors have been updated.

BR,

Jukka Zitting