Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org> on 2019/11/04 17:09:09 UTC

[CI] Disable coverage on Travis-CI?

Hello,

Code coverage computation on Travis-CI builds probably takes a
non-trivial amount of time and it's not obvious anyone is using the
results concretely.  Should we disable it?

(note we may also disable it selectively on C++, Python, or Rust,
depending on the answers)

Regards

Antoine.

Re: [CI] Disable coverage on Travis-CI?

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I just asked INFRA to turn off the Codecov PR reports, which I don't
think anyone looks at anyway

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.