Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-05-23] #kubernetes

2022-05-23 19:50:44 UTC - zcourts: We're running Openwhisk chart `openwhisk-1.0.0` and every couple of weeks the `wskadmin` pod dies and doesn't get restarted.
What is responsible for starting wskadmin and how do I go about debugging why it isn't coming back?
It has a knock on effect on our other services which uses `wskadmin` in various ways so then leads to partial service unavailability in our service.
We have to run a helm rollback to get the pod to come back
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C4J3R7JFL/p1653335444606919
----