Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Branko Kannenberg <ka...@informatik.uni-kl.de> on 2002/09/03 17:57:02 UTC

file upload problem tomcat behind apache

Hi there !

I have a web application which can process uploaded files (mutipart formdata).
If I connect to tomcat directly (http connector) everything is fine, I can
upload files without problems so far.

Now I have connected tomcat 4.0.4 to apache 2.0.40 with connector mod_jk2
(using the ajp13 protocol) and file upload is screwed. I get the following
error:

        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:111)
        at org.apache.ajp.Ajp13.readN(Ajp13.java:429)
        at org.apache.ajp.Ajp13.receive(Ajp13.java:487)
        at
org.apache.ajp.RequestHandler.decodeRequest(RequestHandler.java:425)
        at org.apache.ajp.Ajp13.handleMessage(Ajp13.java:319)
        at org.apache.ajp.Ajp13.receiveNextRequest(Ajp13.java:287)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:396)
        at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:551)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Has anyone experienced such problems before? What can I do to make it work
with apache? Thanx in advance...

Ciao,						Branko.