Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/01/13 02:11:03 UTC

congratulations to new ASF members

Congratulations to Ross and Antonio, who were recently
elected as new ASF members.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#asf-members

Thanks to you both.

-David

Re: congratulations to new ASF members

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>>> Yeah, many congratulations from me as well. :)
>>> Jeje, since the last members election I suddenly know 4 new members
>>> personally (since Michi and Gregor from lenya got elected too). Very
>>> nice.
>>>
>>> Keep on the good work, Antonio and Ross.
>>>

>> Felicitations to you both,
>> (Even if I don't know exactly what will be your new position - ;-) )
>

> It is nothing more than another level in the meritocracy.
>
> It does not give us any new "powers" other than the ability to
> nominate and vote for new members, stand for board positions and vote
> for board members and nominate new incubator projects.

Good !

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El vie, 13-01-2006 a las 12:11 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
>

>>Congratulations to Ross and Antonio, who were recently
>>elected as new ASF members.
>>
>>http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#asf-members
>>
>>Thanks to you both.
>>

>Yeah, many congratulations from me as well. :)
>
>Jeje, since the last members election I suddenly know 4 new members
>personally (since Michi and Gregor from lenya got elected too). Very
>nice.
>
>Keep on the good work, Antonio and Ross.

Felicitations to you both,
(Even if I don't know exactly what will be your new position - ;-) )

Cyriaque,

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: congratulations to new ASF members

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
congrats,
js

Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>> Congratulations to Ross and Antonio, who were recently
>> elected as new ASF members.
>>
>> http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#asf-members
>>
>> Thanks to you both.
>
> Thanks you, I'm proud to be a member, as I said on another list, being
> voted in as a committer on projects and now becoming a member always
> feels like a promotion.
>
> Thanks to the support of the community as a whole. Without the community
> there would be now ASF to be a member of.
>
> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Re: congratulations to new ASF members