Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dr Donald Zarlengo <za...@me.com> on 2013/11/11 02:16:30 UTC

Thanks for clarification of the standards you are persuing. The text in small font was created with Nisus 2.0.6

Using Nisus 2.0.6

This is a test of my Nisus Pro version 2.0.6

This is a text document - which I used to call a word processing document.

I am seeing if it is read by all on the OpenOffice system..

Thanks,

Dr Donald Zarlengo
‘

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

On Nov 10, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Dr Donald Zarlengo <za...@me.com> wrote:

Thanks for the clarification of your proposal to get standard format accepted by OpenOffice.

I will test Nisus Pro 2.0.6

Posted by Dr Donald Zarlengo <za...@me.com>.
I SENSE THAT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY MAKING POOR DECISIONS
D. G. ZARLENGO, PHD

On Nov 11, 2013, at 3:15 AM, James <jl...@inebraska.com> wrote:

I sense some risk to my computer in this. Therefore I say no.

-----Original Message----- From: Dr Donald Zarlengo

Re: Thanks for clarification of the standards you are persuing. The text in small font was created with Nisus 2.0.6

Posted by James <jl...@inebraska.com>.
I sense some risk to my computer in this. Therfore I say no.