Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/07/19 08:31:14 UTC

Status of "Patch Available" Flume 1.7.0 tickets

Hi all,
I just wanted to send out a reminder that thoughtful help with code reviews
by contributors and interested devs is very appreciated. :) And thanks to
those who are already helping with the review queue. Patches are more
likely to get a review and commit from me if they already have a round of
review and +1 from a contributor.

Here is a list of JIRA tickets with a target version of v1.7.0 that are
marked Patch Available:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Flume%20AND%20Resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20Status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20v1.7.0

Regards,
Mike

PS: This is a very busy week for me but I will try to review and commit a
few patches over the next few days. There are a couple that are probably
ready for final review when I have some time to spare (FLUME-2810,
FLUME-2922)