Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/04/01 05:02:20 UTC

Re:Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Doris (Incubating) as a TLP

Hi all,
I have drafted a Resolution of Doris project. And review and discuss about it.
This Resolution contains the list of initial PMC members and the nomination of the PMC Chair.
The primary duty of a PMC chair is providing quarterly reports to the board about the health and status of their project.

As for PMC Chair candidate, I would like to be a volunteer.
During incubation, I have been helping the community to grow and push things forward. I would like to continue contributing and engaging other ones to get involved and help build Apache Doris a better community.

Please checkout [1] [2] to know more about PMC and PMC Chairs and you are
welcomed to take part in this discussion so that we can start our vote soon.

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/pmcs.html#legal
[2] https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

=========== Resolution of Doris Project ===========
Establish the Apache Doris Project

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
related to a MPP-based interactive SQL data warehousing for reporting
and analysis.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
(PMC), to be known as the "Apache Doris Project", be and hereby is
established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Doris Project be and hereby is responsible for
the creation and maintenance of software related to a MPP-based
interactive SQL data warehousing for reporting and analysis; and be it
further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Doris" be and
hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache Doris
Project, and to have primary responsibility for management of the
projects within the scope of responsibility of the Apache Doris Project;
and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache Doris Project:

 * Bin Ling          <li...@apache.org>
 * Bo Wang           <wa...@apache.org>
 * Chaoyong Li       <li...@apache.org>
 * Chun Zhao         <zh...@apache.org>
 * Conghui Cai       <ca...@apache.org>
 * Dayue Gao         <ga...@apache.org>
 * De Li             <li...@apache.org>
 * Hangyuan Liu      <li...@apache.org>
 * Hao Chen          <ch...@apache.org>
 * HaoPeng Li        <li...@apache.org>
 * Jiafeng Zhang     <ji...@apache.org>
 * Kaisen Kang       <ka...@apache.org>
 * Ling Miao         <li...@apache.org>
 * Ming Wen          <we...@apache.org>
 * Mingyu Chen       <mo...@apache.org>
 * Ruyue Ma          <ma...@apache.org>
 * Shao Feng Shi     <sh...@apache.org>
 * Sijie Guo         <si...@apache.org>
 * Willem Ning Jiang <ni...@apache.org>
 * Zheng Shao        <zs...@apache.org>
 * Zhengguo Yang     <ya...@apache.org>
 * Zuo Wei           <we...@apache.org>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Mingyu Chen be appointed to
the office of Vice President, Apache Doris, to serve in accordance with
and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Doris Project be and hereby is tasked with the
migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator Doris podling; and
be it further

RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
Doris podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are hereafter
discharged.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2022-03-31 14:47:42,"ling miao" <li...@apache.org> 写道:

回复: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Doris (Incubating) as a TLP

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Then launch this PMC chair vote as soon as possible
I support Mingyu to be this Chair.&nbsp;
+1

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.

De Li <li...@apache.org> 于2022年4月2日周六 10:45写道:

Posted by De Li <li...@apache.org>.

Re:Re:Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Doris (Incubating) as a TLP

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
If there are no other questions, I will initiate a graduation vote on the dev@doris.
Thank you all!

--