Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/07/13 02:04:55 UTC

Broken Build FC-221 add id to non temporal role constraint...

 Chris, it looks like this commit broke the fortress core build:

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/commit/995073dacd41cb804eb94b57195d8e9a3de6d6ee

As evidenced by this jenkins test;
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-notifications/201707.mbox/%3c24304792.10192.1499430533761.JavaMail.jenkins@crius%3e

I also verified locally by checking out the commit, running junit tests, getting the errors, checking out the previous commit, no errors.

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Broken Build FC-221 add id to non temporal role constraint...

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
Hey Chris,

thanks for the quick turnaround.

I am a bit concerned about those failures on your test instance.

If we can’t get that resolved, perhaps you can test using one of the docker images (what I do), or monitor the jenkins builds for breakage.

Shawn

Posted by Chris Pike <cl...@psu.edu>.

Posted by Chris Pike <cl...@psu.edu>.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Broken Build FC-221 add id to non temporal role constraint...

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.