Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/28 09:27:42 UTC

translating response to jms request

Hi people,

How can I ensure the message type sent to my response queue in the config
file below is translated into a JMS textmessage type?

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
                <route>
                        <from
uri="jms:queue:RequestQueue?replyTo=ResponseQueue" />
                        <convertBodyTo
type="javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource" />
                        <to uri="log:jmsMessagesLog" />
                        <bean ref="RecipientList" method="route" />
                </route>
        </osgi:camelContext>
kr.

Re: translating response to jms request

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM, lekkie <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> How can I ensure the message type sent to my response queue in the config
> file below is translated into a JMS textmessage type?
>
> <osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>                <route>
>                        <from
> uri="jms:queue:RequestQueue?replyTo=ResponseQueue" />
>                        <convertBodyTo
> type="javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource" />
>                        <to uri="log:jmsMessagesLog" />
>                        <bean ref="RecipientList" method="route" />
>                </route>
>        </osgi:camelContext>
> kr.

Hi

The JMS wiki page documents this
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

jmsMessageType	null	Camel 2.0: Allows you to force the use of a
specific javax.jms.Message implementation for sending JMS messages.
Possible values are: Bytes, Map, Object, Stream, Text. By default,
Camel would determine which JMS message type to use from the In body
type. This option allows you to specify it.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/