Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Deng Ching-Mallete <oc...@apache.org> on 2013/05/01 09:43:40 UTC

Re: Unable to download an artifact (apache-archiva-1.4-M3-js-bin)

Hi Piotr,

The problem occurs if the URL specified in the Application Link in UI
Configuration has a trailing '/' at the end of it. Workaround is to remove
the '/' in the URL (e.g. http://artifacts.repository.com instead of
http://artifacts.repository.com/).

Thanks,
Deng