Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 13:47:36 UTC

OSGi bundles (was Re: Architecture of cxf)

Btw, what's the plan for OSGifying CXF ?
I've read it was planned for 2.1, but it seems it has not been done yet.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: OSGi bundles (was Re: Architecture of cxf)

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
Just  a quick input below, will add on later...

Sounds great and workable too.
If we can run down the the high level points that we may need to accomplish,
i can take the ownership and start working(or rather handed over to me by
Guillaume).

Currently getting into the depths of OSGi and a bit  CXF so would be an
added advantage.

take care
Santosh R. Dubey

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: OSGi bundles (was Re: Architecture of cxf)

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
Looking at the structure and dependencies pointed (using structure101) i
would say it would be good to implement it.
+1