Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org> on 2016/06/14 20:40:30 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.14.0 RC0

All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.14.0 RC0
as the official Apache Aurora 0.14.0 release has passed.
+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
Jake Farrell
Maxim Khutornenko
Stephan Erb
+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------
Martin Hrabov\u010din
There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.
Aurora 0.14.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.14.0
The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.14.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/tags/rel/0.14.0
The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.14.0/apache-aurora-0.14.0.tar.gz
The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.14.0/apache-aurora-0.14.0.tar.gz.md5
The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.14.0/apache-aurora-0.14.0.tar.gz.asc
The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS