Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by lincolnkendal <kl...@unl.edu> on 2007/10/25 21:27:58 UTC

POS buttons for Products

In the demo I see Gizmo's and a gift card have buttons on the internal POS
screen.  How does the store manager set the products and colors for these
buttons?

Re: POS buttons for Products

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is not done thru an interface yet. You may edit posmain.xml and posstyles.xml files.
It's more intended to use a barcode scanner. For few main products for now it's the way it's done.

Jacques

De : "lincolnkendal" <kl...@unl.edu>