Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/04 00:51:21 UTC

updated Batik libraries

Team,

Just updated the two libraries & source code on
maintenance and HEAD.  (Only took 45 minutes...not
bad!)

Just for reference, the process involves (for both
HEAD and maintenance):

1.) CVS download of the latest Batik, compilation of
it into a single jar (use batik's "ant all-jar"
command to get the .jar you need.).

2.) Replacing the old batik.jar in our fop\lib
directory with the new one created above.

3.) Fixing our code to conform to their changed API.

Then rebuild, test (embedding.fo in our examples is
good, because it uses SVG), and commit both the new
.jar and the changed FOP source code file(s).

Glen

Re: updated Batik libraries

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Glen Mazza wrote:
> Just updated the two libraries & source code on
> maintenance and HEAD.  (Only took 45 minutes...not
> bad!)

Great!

J.Pietschmann