Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2001/07/23 14:31:25 UTC

Re: Cocoon 1.8.X and 2.0B2 coexisiting on the same servlet engine?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Carlos Araya wrote:

> I would like to test cocoon2b2, but need to maintain my installation of
> Cocoon1 to publish some of the content I'm using. Is there any problem with
> installing Cocoon2 in the same Tomcat installation that hosts Cocoon1? Or
> should I install a new instance of Tomcat and put Cocoon2 there?

i think this will be difficult because of the xsp engine in c1. it
apparantly fails to find libraries if they're in WEB-INF/lib, it only
finds them if they're in $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib. if you come up with a
working configuration, please post it.

- donald