Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Web Programmer <we...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/20 14:34:14 UTC

How to get the entire URL of referring page

Hi All!

I am trying to capture of the entire URL of where the
user has come from - i.e., the URL of the previous
page.  I am getting null value when I invoke the
getReferrer() method.

Thanks.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: How to get the entire URL of referring page

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@irista.com>.
You could use:  request.getHeader("Referer")

Which class has the getReferrer() method?

HTH,
    Pete