Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/28 13:14:12 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Hi All,

I've created a 4.9.3.0 RC1 release, with the following artifacts up for a
vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.9.3.0-RC20170828T1452
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/4.9.3.0-RC20170828T1452
Commit: d145944be0d04724802ff132399514bf71c3e7b0

4.9 branch smoke test PR:

List of commits/changes since 4.9.2.0 release:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/compare/4.9.2.0...4.9.3.0-RC20170828T1452

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.9.3.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 0EE3D884):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 (binding)

Based on Trillian smoke test results and local upgrade test on a KVM basic environment, also based on testing from my colleagues Boris (Bobby) and Glenn.

- Rohit

________________________________
I've created a 4.9.3.0 RC1 release, with the following artifacts up for a
vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.9.3.0-RC20170828T1452
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/4.9.3.0-RC20170828T1452
Commit: d145944be0d04724802ff132399514bf71c3e7b0

4.9 branch smoke test PR:

List of commits/changes since 4.9.2.0 release:

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Rene for the correction, I indeed meant 6th Sept 2017.

Regards.

________________________________
On 09/04/2017 05:46 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Thank you all for voting, we've enough binding votes to pass the RC, however, some PMC members have expressed interest in testing/voting so I'll extend the voting window by another 72 hours and we'll conclude the voting after EOD Wed, 6th August 2017.

I assume you meant 6th September 2017. ;)

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I have had no time to test in any serious way but based on the work of
colleagues Glenn and Boris I would say +2 (binding;)
+1 (binding)

--
Daan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Posted by Sebastian Gomez <ti...@gmail.com>.
Looks well!

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
+1

Run Ansible CloudStack simulator test suite with tests for
  account
  affinitygroup
  cluster
  configuration
  domain
  firewall
  host
  instance
  instancegroup
  nic
  iso
  LB
  network ACL
  network ACL rules
  pod
  portforward
  project
  region
  resourcelimit
  role
  router
  securitygroup
  secuirtygroup rule
  sshkeypair
  storage pool
  user
  vmsnapshot
  volume
  vpc
  network
  vpn gateway
  zone

+ Basic Testing on VMware 6.5 in Advanced Zone upgraded from 4.9.2

Thanks!
René

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 (binding)