Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 16:54:28 UTC

"New Feature" vs "Wish"

What exactly is the distinction between a "New Feature" vs "Wish" in
the Tomahawk JIRA?
I'm thinking we should dump the "Wish" category.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
right now i'm trying to release and i have a day job ;-)

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
no wishes at jira ... ;-)

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

"new feature" sounds more serious to me.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
I will when I get a chance.  Also I want to wait 24 hours until people
have a chance to comment.  Just remind me if I forget.

Sean

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: "New Feature" vs "Wish"