Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steven Caswell <st...@caswell.name> on 2002/05/17 15:24:19 UTC

Patches to dbcp docs examples

A few weeks ago I submitted patches to fix compile errors in two of the
examples in dbcp docs. I haven't seen these committed and I'm wondering
if:

A: someone can commit them, or
B: I screwed up the patch or the post, please let me know how to do it
right, or
C: we can discuss the changes, or
D: I should repost them because they fell through the proverbial crack

TIA

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
"In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our
birthright, and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it --
for the protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest
industry of our fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually
offered, we have taken up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities
shall cease on the part of the aggressors, and all danger of their being
renewed shall be removed, and not before." - Thomas Jefferson