Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/26 21:06:46 UTC

Beam support Flink Async I/O operator

Hi community,

Does Beam support Flink Async I/O operator? if so, can you please share the
doc, and if not, is there any workaround to achieve the same in Beam
semantics?

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/asyncio.html

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65870673

Thanks a lot!
Eleanore

Re: Beam support Flink Async I/O operator

Posted by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com>.
ha, yes, sorry I forgot about that

Posted by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.