Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Hema malini <nh...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 05:31:38 UTC

Using Metron profiler

Hi,

I was exploring Metron profiler and Metron MaaS. Is it possible to use
different models based on different profiler? For instance , user entity
behaviour analytics . How can I apply different end point for each user?

I am confused on why we are using MaaS in the parsing . Analytics should be
applied after enrichment in the Metron. What if I need to use enriched
fields for Machine learning models. I couldn't understand the exact purpose
of applying the models in parsing.Please correct me if I am wrong in
understanding the functionality of MaaS.

Thanks and Regards,
Hema

Re: Using Metron profiler

Posted by Hema malini <nh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the clarification ..I was using field transformation .
Definitely will change that .

In MaaS, sometimes it is not able to accept the request when we have models
like pytorch. Though I allocate 2gb for the models it is not able to serve
the request properly. When I checked the logs in the yarn for that
application id , it is receiving null request . What is the recommended way
to load model file in  pickle format to be hosted in yarn and how can I
host multiple model.

As of now using Rest_get for the hosted models. Using Rest_get is fine or
will it cause any issues.

Thanks and regards,
Hema

Re: Using Metron profiler