Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Va...@aol.com on 2006/04/21 13:50:01 UTC

WSS4J with Tomcat + SSL

Token encription is working fine in my developement Tomcat server without
SSL. The use of the private key and public key to encript the token is working
fine. When I deploy the same application  in Tomcat with SSL (the use of  SSL
is a requirement)  I'm having problems with the key used for the  encription
(wrong key  specified). I'm using the same private key to  activate SSL but the
problems continue. I don't need to sign the  whole soap mesage but just the
token. Is it possible to use WSS4J inside a  Tomcat server using SSL? A
possible solution would be to create a new instance  of Tomcat without SSL for all my
web services  in the same server running  the main web application with
Tomcat + SSL but I would like to find out if  there is a solution to my problem
before I proceed.

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Alberto