Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Darren Marvin <dj...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk> on 2003/12/23 14:56:27 UTC

Attachment Added to Response Message

Hi,

I want to conclusively find out if accessing attachments within a response message is possible. Can someone point me to the bit of code in the Axis source that actually sets the datahandler attachments on the response message. I think it is in either the global response or transport response chains but I haven't worked it out yet.

If there is a bug I am willing to try to patch it but I do have a feeling it is a design problem.

Thanks,

Darren.