Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rick pkac <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/27 17:16:16 UTC

used for years but now disappears in win 10

​I cant keep doing this, I re-install, and a few days later,  open office
is gone!  Does Microsoft not like you? HELP I LOVE the program!

thank you for the help

Rick praskac

rickart@gmail.com

​

*OVERTHROW JUDGEMENT,  EMBRACE LOVE!*
give voice to a scandalous awakening of receiving - JESUS IS LORD

Re: used for years but now disappears in win 10

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.
i just heard that the people have limitations for installing softwares
only on windows ten s not other versions of windows ten.
so, if your windows ten is not 10s, you can install any software you want.
hope that help and God bless you.

On 6/27/17, Rick pkac <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ​I cant keep doing this, I re-install, and a few days later,  open office
> is gone!  Does Microsoft not like you? HELP I LOVE the program!
>
> thank you for the help
>
> Rick praskac
>
> rickart@gmail.com
>
> ​
>

> *OVERTHROW JUDGEMENT,  EMBRACE LOVE!*
> give voice to a scandalous awakening of receiving - JESUS IS LORD

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org