Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu> on 2004/02/11 14:48:18 UTC

RE: Does anyone have successfully build mod_jk2 on RH9 with Tomcat 4.1.xx, please share

I use Mandrake and it's not too far off of RH as far as package
structure.  Did you install the apache2-devel package?  I believe
that's needed to get apxs on your system.  I built mod_jk with apxs
on my Mandrake 9.2 system no problem.

--David