Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Michael R. Hahn" <sg...@att.net> on 2002/01/25 14:27:19 UTC

Re[2]: XSL-FO DTD

Hi, Ludovic:

LM> I'm sorry, but I really need an answer: where can i download the
LM> XSL DTD?? In fact, I would like tu use Xemacs to write my FO
LM> document. But to be sure that I use the right tags, I would like
LM> to plot it against the DTD. But I can't find it!!! what can i do?

Well, if it doesn't have to be specific to FOP support, try the
unofficial XSL DTD at:

http://www.renderx.com

Michael R. Hahn                                 Phone: 1-703-433-0265
Principal Consultant                                 sgml.xml@att.net
Document Management Solutions, Inc.         http://www.dmsi-world.com

RE: Re[2]: XSL-FO DTD

Posted by Ludovic Maurillon <lu...@saros.fr>.
thanks a lot, i found the unofficial DTD for XSL FO on renderx.com.
cheers,
Ludo