Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by qjocksux <qj...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 21:41:16 UTC

SOAP RPC Call.USERNAME & PASSWORD Properties

I am trying to use JMeter to test xml-rpc style (document literal)
webservices and I have the following question ....

For invoking my webservice, the client application has to send in the
username/password values and they are set to the USERNAME_PROPERTY and
PASSWORD_PROPERTY defined in the javax.xml.rpc.Call. These values are used
to validate the user on the server. Now my question is how do i set/send
these values in the JMeter testPlan ?

Experts, please advise.

Thanks

Re: SOAP RPC Call.USERNAME & PASSWORD Properties

Posted by Ronald Van de Kuil <ro...@nl.ibm.com>.
Hello,

I donĀ“t know for sure but if you are using ws security then you would
typically add a ws security header in the header request of your SOAP
message:

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:bladibla="http://webservices.mycompany.com/mycontextroot/myurl_v0100">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
         <wsse:UsernameToken>
            <wsse:Username>ronald</wsse:Username>
            <wsse:Password
Type="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText">tervetuloa</wsse:Password>
         </wsse:UsernameToken>
      </wsse:Security>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <!-- here you will have your custom operation -->
      <bladibla:MyOperation>0</bladibla:MyOperation>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Hope this helps

Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Ronald van de Kuil

Stuck in the past somewhere in the future? NO WAY!!!

qjocksux <qj...@gmail.com>
28-07-2008 21:41
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>

jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Subject
SOAP RPC Call.USERNAME & PASSWORD Properties

I am trying to use JMeter to test xml-rpc style (document literal)
webservices and I have the following question ....

For invoking my webservice, the client application has to send in the
username/password values and they are set to the USERNAME_PROPERTY and
PASSWORD_PROPERTY defined in the javax.xml.rpc.Call. These values are used
to validate the user on the server. Now my question is how do i set/send
these values in the JMeter testPlan ?

Experts, please advise.

Thanks

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214