Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 09:40:38 UTC

Hot-deploy components OSHOP & ECBOOTSTRAP

Hi all,

It pleases me to be able to announce the availability of the first
iterations of 2 new components.

   - OSHOP
   - ECBOOTSTRAP

The OSHOP component is intended to be used as a webshop component utilising
the Bootstrap front-end web framework. The location of this component in
your OFBiz implementation is in the hot-deploy folder.

The ECBOOTSTRAP component is a Bootstrap based theme to used in
conjunctions with OFBiz front-end components (e.g. OSHOP) utilising the
Bootstrap front-end web framework. The location of this component in your
OFBiz implementation is in the theme folder. Optionally you can deploy the
component in the hot-deploy folder.

We have made both components available through our GitHub account, and can
be accessed through http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2

Should you have any questions and/or remarks, feel free to contact me
directly.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Hot-deploy components OSHOP & ECBOOTSTRAP

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Thank you.

Should you have an extension or solution for OFBiz, feel free to drop me a
line privately with the name and a description, together with a link to the
web page (and/or link to the code repository) and I will gladly put it in
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2. Any new addition will be shown on the main
page for a month.

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
Congrats, Pierre. Looks interesting!