Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Neo Qing <ne...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 04:47:40 UTC

JMeter Ignore HTTP DELETE Request body

Hi,There:
     I'm facing a problem, I'm testing a web service with HTTP DELETE, and
it needs request body,but I found that JMeter ignores the HTTP DELETE
Request body, how to solve this problem? thanks a lot.

Neo

Re: Can we call 1 JMX in the other JMX

Posted by ZK <st...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you start a new thread

ZK

Can we call 1 JMX in the other JMX

Posted by Sameera Rao P <sa...@TechMahindra.com>.
Hi All,

I have created a JMX file with SOAP/XML-RPC Request without the URL. I want to call this JMX file in other JMX file which is a HTTP request having the post URL and an XML. I have used include controller with test fragment.

Can you suggest some solution on how to call 1 JMX in the other ?

Thanks & Regards
Sam

Re: JMeter Ignore HTTP DELETE Request body

Posted by Neo Qing <ne...@gmail.com>.
i use rawhttp solve this problem. thx a lot.
在 2012-8-16 上午8:42,"Adrian Speteanu" <as...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neo Qing <ne...@gmail.com>.

Unquie id genertation in JMeter

Posted by Sameera Rao P <sa...@TechMahindra.com>.
Hi All,

I want to generate a unique id in ebxml with ${userIdPrefix}_${__threadNum()}_${currentTime} as function. Can you please let me the options available in Jmeter for generating the unique id?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.