Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by bidhu patra <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/27 20:51:49 UTC

Change workload to Analytics(SW) to Analytics(SM)

Hi Team,

I am new to cassandra datastax,

My node showing workload as Analytics(SW), I want to change to
Analytics(SM).

Please help me regarding this

--
Bidhu Bhusan Patra
CET,Bhubaneswar

Re: Change workload to Analytics(SW) to Analytics(SM)

Posted by bidhu patra <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,