Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by hongbing cheng <if...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/19 02:08:39 UTC

Solve bugs about Kupu

Hi all,
   These bugs  are from Kupu of the Lenya, bug List:

   - "underline"    doesn't work
   - "background color"    doesn't work
   - "definition list"    has 415 error
   - "center justify"   has 415 error

 I want to solve these bugs. Could someone help me? Thanks very much!

Cheng

Re: Solve bugs about Kupu

Posted by hongbing cheng <if...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hartmann,

   1. "doesn't work" means that the function does not action really. e.g. I
   choose some words and use the "underline" function, but when i click the
   "save" button, the "underline" disappears.
   2. "415 error"  may be schema related. I am trying to extend the schema
   accordingly [?].

I'll have a good luck, hehe, thanks!

Re: Solve bugs about Kupu

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.