Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by binya <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/03 08:17:06 UTC

ajax4jsf & trinidad

could I use a4j:support tag inside 'tr:selectOneListbox' ?

                             binding="#{bean.listComponent}">
	<a4j:support event="onclick"  action="#{bean.listWasClicked}"
reRender="query_address />

it doesn't work. someone knows why ? thanks.

Re: ajax4jsf & trinida

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
In general, perhaps - but definitely not inside of
selectOneListbox.  selectOneListbox requires selectItem/selectItems.

-- Adam

Re: ajax4jsf & trinida

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.