Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/03/07 14:21:54 UTC

about axis examples

Hi!

I'm trying to test the axis example,it's ok by http,but when I use SSL of tomcat,and turn off 8080,nothing return.
how to solve this problem

Best Regards

Johnson

Re: about axis examples

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
Hi

When I use apache Httpd + SSL and jk2,it's ok.

Can  anyone tell me how to define a cutom's service by cocoon axis,
how to write the cocoon client soap code if the service is ssl(in batch mode for B2B usage).

Best Regards

Johnson