Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 17:33:57 UTC

Tree2 Example Source Code

I've searched the archives, downloaded the nightly build source, etc and
can't seem to find the source code to the TreeBacker class that is used in
the Tree2 example in the simple.war file.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this source?

Thanks

Gregg Bolinger

Re: Tree2 Example Source Code

Posted by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I located the source code for the plain tree component. Is this the same
one used for Tree2?

Gregg