Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/09/12 16:28:47 UTC

RE: static class and JSP

	You need to import the class using <%@ page import="class name here"
%> at the top of your file.  This works like regular java imports, except
the import attribute can be comma delimited (or there can be multiple
imports, or both) and you must import all classes (the default package is
not imported for you).

	Randy

WebdavServlet and WEB-INF folder

Posted by nicolas bonvin <ar...@individa.com>.
Is there a way to configure the org.apache.catalina.servlets.WebdavServlet
so that webdav clients can access the WEB-INF folder?
The provided "webdav" webapp doesn't display the WEB-INF folder - an
understandable security precaution, but I would like to turn it off.

thanks,

nicolas b.