Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2007/09/11 00:12:26 UTC

Mapping sqlMap to java.util.Properties

Is there a way to retrieve a java.util.Properties object where each key/value pair would represent a
record.

SELECT field1 AS key, field2 AS value FROM table

Similar to loading a Properties object from a properties file.

Warren Bell

Re: Mapping sqlMap to java.util.Properties

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.
How do I map which field is the key and which field is the value

Larry Meadors wrote:
> You can do that as a Map, but not a Properties object - I guess you
> could get it as a map and then create a new properties object if you
> needed to...
>
> Larry
>

> On 9/10/07, Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to retrieve a java.util.Properties object where each key/value pair would represent a
>> record.
>>
>> SELECT field1 AS key, field2 AS value FROM table
>>
>> Similar to loading a Properties object from a properties file.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Warren Bell

Warren Bell
Systems Administrator
Clark's Nutritional Centers
4225 Market St.
Riverside, CA 92501
951-321-1960 ext. 142
909-645-8864 mobile

Re: Mapping sqlMap to java.util.Properties

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.