Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com> on 2009/06/08 14:04:39 UTC

axis2 vs axis

Hi there!

I have created WSDL using axis2(java2wsdl), can i use this WSDL to generate
client files with axis.

Regards,
Kumar

Re: axis2 vs axis

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
If Axis2 generate valid wsdl then it should be able to generate
correct code for any Web service framework. And you will not find any
Axis2 specific stuff in the generated wsdl.

Thanks,
Deepal

Re: axis2 vs axis

Posted by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com>.

Re: axis2 vs axis

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: axis2 vs axis

Posted by Lars Ericsson <la...@yahoo.com>.
Yes certenly you can,
if you have a vaild wsdl, which you have, you can use wsdl2java too, with axis.

Re: axis2 vs axis

Posted by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com>.