Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vss123 <vs...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 14:02:21 UTC

Re: Testing an http component

Hi,

Can u provide little more guidance on how to write test without jetty. I see
http4 unit test use LocalTestServer. But that's not bundled with camel-http4
jar I guess. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Re: Testing an http component

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The LocalTestServer is the httpclient-4.x test support class.
You need add the httpclient-4.x-tests.jar in your class path.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat