Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Olaf Kock <ok...@abstrakt.de> on 2008/01/14 10:24:41 UTC

Re: Access to mailing list...

Janne Jalkanen schrieb:
>> Actually, most email Apache email lists are moderated
[...]
> Yes, they are, but as a moderator I personally don't remember all the
> correct email addresses of all the people who have subscribed to the
> mailing lists.  I doubt anyone does.

I wish I had offered some pills or other money related things in that
mail, obviously it would have saved that account from becoming public. I
hope to remember that the next time I post from the wrong account :*)

Thanks for the answers - I won't take any more action but wait for my
deserved punishment. I believe I wouldn't get removed from all archives
anyway.

Cheers,
Olaf