Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/04/07 20:09:48 UTC

pom - felix version

Apache has releaed to Maven

Apache Felix v1.2.1 and v1.4.0

We are on v1.2.0.

Is there a reasons to bump to v1.4 or should we stay on the 1.2 branch?

On my local laptop 1.4.0 seems to install fine.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen

Silverbullet

Skovsgårdsvænget 21

8362 Hørning

Tlf. +45 2962 7576

Web: www.silverbullet.dk

Re: pom - felix version

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: pom - felix version

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I haven't really dived into the OBR support from the plugin that much.  I
know it creates one in your ~/.m2/repository/repository.xml file and update
it when you install bundles, but i'm not sure how it works with deployments,
which is the hard part, because of the staging repo and such kind of things
(you don't want a url pointing to the staging repo in the OBR file that you
release).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: pom - felix version

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Claus,

Re: pom - felix version

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1, we're already using it in ServiceMix 4 with no problems

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet